It's been a very good week, indeed

This has been my best week ever. Elise’s mommy found her. I shipped her 2 days ago. Tommy has a forever mommy and will go out Monday. Sebastian is on reserve. The woman who bought Sebastian can’t have children and is totally over the moon in love with him! I’m really enjoying her excitement in our communications. The interesting thing is that Sebastian has been on reborns.com for exactly 9 months. I got goosebumps when I realized this. Anybody think this is coincidence? I don’t.

28 Likes

Wow!!! That is so awesome!!! Congrats!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada: my buyer just POOF disappeared! :scream: I’m so happy about your week @jeanhai :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

That is all great news! Congrats!

1 Like

Great news, Jean!

Oh, no!

2 Likes

Fantastic news. Congratulations. I love the happy ending for Sebastian too. I think it was meant to be xxx

1 Like

Yup Poof gone, had two in two weeks, back and forth chit chat and then Poof!

3 Likes

Yes!!! Weird!!! Sorry! :tired_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Sebastian is a full term delivery! LOL

4 Likes

Not a big deal(sorry you didn’t sell either) :disappointed: you don’t want to have someone adopt your little ones who wouldn’t be a good Mom? :cry: We have patience right, :laughing: ha ha

2 Likes

Great story and big congratulations.

1 Like

Happy for you!

I am doing the happy dance for you!

Totally!!! Lololololol

Congrats, Jean!!

Thanks, everyone. I’m pretty happy.

So happy for you Jean…!!..Amazing about little Sebastian …that was meant to be for sure…Congratulations on your sales…!!

Congrats!

ROSE MONEY❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

I had a buyer go poof recently, too! Think it could be supernatural forces?

1 Like

I hope so!!!l lol :alien: