ISO Eliza Limbs

Hi there everyone! I have an Eliza head. But I need her arms and legs. She is currently out of stock at Bountiful Baby. Does anyone have an Eliza limbs they would be willing to sell? if not, I could probably just make her into a cuddle baby.
Thanks,
Julie

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, she shares limbs with Heather, Holly, Jesse, Samantha, and Willow Flower. Just in case somebody who reads this has any of these extra limbs hanging around.

@Purplefetish I know you have some limbs. Do you have any of the ones I listed that you’re looking to sell?

2 Likes

I was wondering myself, I just didn’t know which it would be. I am not sure, I’d have to look.

1 Like

I checked one stash, I’ll check the other tomorrow. However, I would probably just give them, rather than sell, if I have them.

3 Likes

If it helps, they’re 3/4 limbs with open hands for a 22 inch kit. (You’ve probably already looked at the pics though, nevermind me) lol

No I’m lazy, I never looked, lmao.

2 Likes

Thanks ladies for responding! I appreciate it!
@Purplefetish please let me know if you have those limbs even if they are painted I would be willing to take them.
Thanks,
Julie

1 Like

I o he these are different but 3/4 arms for 22” doll of Chrissy Kendal amber or similar dolls arms sorry I don’t have legs for a 22” doll at moment but if interested just let me know

1 Like

I actually have those arms, the Kendall ones.

1 Like

@Purplefetish Do you have the legs as well?

I am sorry, I do not have. I only have the Kendall arms.

1 Like

That’s ok. Thank you for looking!

If you’re ever in the need of others, just say which. I have a myriad and it is kinda fun to look for. I would give them free because I got them free and I don’t feel it would be fair to sell them. I have arms and some sets of arms and legs.

2 Likes