Isaac is Available!

Just ordered mine! He is such a cute little munchkin.

9 Likes

Me Too! I’ve been waiting for him since I first saw his face.

5 Likes

Wasn’t Isaac introduced after Owen? But he’s being released first… I know I’m not allowed any more babies but after Silvia posted her pics of Owen I fell right back in love with him! Even if I can’t get him I want to see all the different versions. :smiley: Hope he’s next on the release list!

5 Likes

There are seconds available also.

Thank you for letting us know I’ve been waiting, I actually had some thing on the specials in my basket but was looking for a kit. When you told me that I went snagged him right up along with Avery.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Got him! Yay! Paul’s gonna kill me. Eek.

5 Likes

Lololololololol​:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

I think I’m going to pass on this one…not crazy about his mouth…
Like Izzy…I’m kind of leaning towards Owen after seeing Silvia’s version…adorable!!!

2 Likes

Izzy, I’ve had Silvia change my mind on several kits, too! No wonder she does so many prototypes.

2 Likes

Nikki, he didnt actually say anything. I was ordering on my phone while making dinner. I heard his email notification go off with the receipt and then a heavy sigh came from his chair… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@mamadar82 Lololololol HE IS LEARNING!!! Yay Paul!!! :tada::heart:️:tada:

3 Likes

Do you think anymore seconds will be available soon? I wanted to get one to make for a woman who lost her baby. It looks so much like her little one, but have a limited budget, and want to make it as a gift.

I have no idea. Sorry

Maybe BB could put you on a call list for any extra seconds that come up. Idk if they do that but maybe if you explain the situation?

3 Likes

No please I have waited and waited it seems forever for Charlotte and Naomi! They have to be next,oh not Owen I have been so patient, they said Dec and now its FEB, for my girls…

2 Likes

I was talking to Bobbi from Truborns today and she said the vinyl kit factory she uses is closed for a month. :frowning: I sure hope it’s not JoyDolls, cause I’m pretty sure that’s what BB uses!

1 Like