Is this a Fake on Reborns,com?

I just saw Noah Schick on Reborns.com for $125, is this a fake copy, would anyone sell Noah for this price? Foxtail Nursery with free shipping Worldwide???
Not particularly well painted/barely painted… Should I bring this to Dave’s attention? Would he do anything, could he do anything? I believe she has 4 or 5 dolls listed, all Very cheap.

It’s said that he has a COA. Maybe just a beginner or a hobbyist who don’t want to pay taxes. The price in itself doesn’t mean anything. She may want to sell fast to buy more kits.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen any knock-off Noahs, so I doubt it’s a counterfeit she’s selling. Probably just a beginner.

1 Like

Noah has sold. All her dolls are priced this low or lower. I don’t get it. She’s selling Alyssa for $85. The kit costs $80 with shipping, then there’s supplies and (even minimal) clothing, and shipping that has to put her in the red. I have to know. :laughing: I just emailed her.

1 Like

Thanks for doing that, Im not sure/why she would be selling on Reborns, that cost her $20 a month, then with the price for the kits and, supplies, clothing, etc and world wide free shipping! Seems she would just give them away to nursing homes etc. Also i did notice she said Noah has a COA, but there was not a photo with the doll.

1 Like

I dont know what they are selling for… The listing shows different once I open them… weird.

That’s just strange. I hope you hear back from her, I’m curious.

1 Like

She emailed me back. She’s said she’s been reborning for 10 years and is selling out the dolls/kits/supplies that she has left. She was promoted at her job and doesn’t have time to reborn. She just wants to get back the money she has put in. Makes sense to me. I told her to come on over and list what she has here.

3 Likes

That’s great news, glad she is just doing a nice thing for others.
I woke up to a flood in my hallway, growing by the hour. The apartment maintenance man is not here, the property lady is not here and ive called emergency number with no response. Not a good morning for me. I’m downstairs, the last time this happened the upstairs washer hose came loose and flooded my hall. Strangely there is no water on the ceiling or in my washing machine area ( below hers). Im afraid there mkght be a broken water line under the foundation. Jeez, a 40 year old property can suck. The water keeps spreading, and i will refuse to have industrial blowers running for 72 hours. Sorry for the vent, this is upsetting and hard having no to little control over the situation

1 Like

Oh no…

This same thing happened to my sister’s apartment last month! They never found where it came from. (Or at least never told me if they did) Had to have the huge fans for Days.
She just got all new flooring this last weekend. She had to move everything out for 2 days while the workers were there. She works from home answering phones for a Doctor’s office and her 3 small grandchildren live there… and 2 dogs.
It was very hectic over there for a while.

3 Likes

You might not have a choice regarding the industrial blowers. I know. I’ve had them. It’s like having a 747 in your house but not drying everything out can cause more problems-dry rot, mold, etc. Call the water dept. They can at least turn it off. If you have renter’s insurance, they may pay for a hotel while repairs are being done.

2 Likes

I hope this gets taken care of quickly, and I hope you have no issues with mold after all of this.

1 Like

It turns out the lady above had er toilet overflow, no issues for her, water was on the vinyl, but for me​:face_vomiting::nauseated_face::hot_face:. The maintenance man told me it was not waste water but now I’m wondering why did he use one of those snake things? Yuck. Furthermore the maintenance man wasn’t going to check her apartment at all. He told me he thought the water had stopped flowing. I had to insist he check her place out, that’s when he found the issue.

This is the 2nd time I’ve been flooded because of her apartment the fist was from her washer. This is all very traumatic and probably more info than most want to read. I’ve just turned the 747 off for a while, now just have the dehumidifier running. These are to run 4-5 days
PS the carpet man did use soap on the carpet, they will only replace the cushion next week. I really don’t live in the ghetto but the owner of the property does not want to spend one cent extra and be decent, he drives a Bentley and spends his summers in Germany!

1 Like

That’s because he doesn’t spend any money on the apartments.

in one word YEP

Is it possible to find somewhere else to rent? That sounds like a stressful nightmare. I’ve had a few rental disasters. Having a landlord who doesn’t care makes things terrible when they happen.