Is Penny Blick SOLE?

Came across a boo boo Penny Blick for a pretty good price in my opinion and seriously considering getting her but I’m not to familiar with Blick kits.
I would need to redo the painted hair and lips as that’s the “boo boo” and she has no COA :frowning: name on neck but no COA. Would be buying from a personal seller. I’ve been wanting a open eyed little for awhile now and something about this face just :heart_eyes:. Being SOLE doesn’t really affect much of my decision but curiosity :person_shrugging: And so afraid to accidentally buy a fake :sob:
Has anyone made Penny that could share their version and what size clothing she wears?

1 Like

I haven’t painted a Penny but she is SOLE out of 999 kits :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

She’s a little bigger than newborn, probably 2-3 months size. If you really like/want her, and will be keeping her, I’d go ahead and get her. If she was done some time ago and has the name on the neck it’s probably legit but there’s no guarantee, even with a COA. They copy those, too.

2 Likes

She is a Sole. I have a blank of her she is one I purchased to make a look alike of my 2nd daughter and still haven’t gotten around to do it.

1 Like

@cherielynn09 did an adorable Penny Blick as a boy a few years back. Maybe she has a few photos she can share of him. He was amazing and if I’d had the money back then I would have bid on him when she had him listed on eBay.

1 Like

I loved Penny…a beautiful sculpt!!!

I will get on my old computer tomorrow and see if i can get some pix!!!

Thank you Angie!!! :blush::heartpulse::blush:

I cant believe you even remembered him…it’s been so long!!!

1 Like

Here are some of Penny’s pix!!! Had to get onto my old computer to get them…

10 Likes

He was the best version of Penny Blick I ever saw. Such an adorable boy!

2 Likes