Instagram 😭

Too much automation and not enough real people

4 Likes

Yes, and too much automation because they just don’t care. IG is owned by FB and FB is the same way. They have accused me of human trafficking when I’ve posted my dolls to MarketPlace, and there was no live person to appeal to. It stinks!

2 Likes

Funny how this account is using stolen pictures and has been reported is not taken down yet meanwhile me just minding my own business gets my account deleted.

6 Likes

Unreal! That is never ending nightmare !!! :scream: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah unfortunately Instagram does that if you follow too many people in one day or if you following too many people too quickly, they will also suspend you if you unfollow too many people all at once, it’s because of fake accounts.
People set up accounts, post a couple random pictures and follow a few people, they make thousands of these accounts and then they sell followers, genuine Instagram users who want more followers pay these companies and then they get followed by all the thousand of fake accounts, so if you follow too many people too fast it thinks your one of the fake accounts that’s owed by these companies.

Most of the big influencers that have huge amounts of followers have paid for a lot of them.

2 Likes

Well the warning was enough, no need to disable right away. I can see if I kept trying to follow people after the warning but I didn’t. I was already scared of doing something wrong. I’m glad they unlocked it fairly quickly at least.

2 Likes

Amanda are you ok? I looked for you on instagram and I didn’t find you, I’m worried :pleading_face: I hope you are fine

1 Like

Anyone know anything about @quiltsabunch?

2 Likes

They deleted hers again!!!

She is still active here thankfully.

4 Likes

Ohh no!! Instagram sucks! I miss seeing their babies so much :sob::broken_heart:

2 Likes

I feel so incredibly bad for her how stressful :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Thanks ladies. Yes they deactivated my second account. I’m feeling pretty defeated. I spent a lot of time on IG these last few weeks trying to build my account back up just to loose everything all over again. I just don’t even feel like trying again right now it feels so pointless.

9 Likes

(Hugs)
Its so stupid

4 Likes

Sending hugs my friend :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I got my account back this morning. Wish it was my original one, but one is better than none. After three times I have no trust that it won’t be disabled again. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Looks like I got the dreaded message today… I saw another forum artist mention on fb that hers did too today @angfay

5 Likes

What the heck is all of that about? How frustrating!
I just checked my account and found this :disappointed:

4 Likes

I think it must be a glitch or something if it’s so many of us

5 Likes

Or some trolls are going around flagging doll artists. So far mine is still up. But I don’t post much on Instagram, so maybe I can stay under the radar.

3 Likes