In search of artist

Hi all! Someone posted this beautiful Sansa on Facebook this morning and I just adore her! I am trying to find the original artist, as the current owner got her from a trade and there is no COA. The current owner is also hoping to find out who the artist is. I thought you lovely people may be able to identify. She looks like a prototype to me. Pictures below, I can provide more if necessary. Thank you!

9 Likes

The seller should contact the person she received the doll from and ask her to look up the PayPal information. That will tell her the artist’s name.
Are you familiar with the seller? If you don’t know her/him to be an honest seller, then don’t buy it.

2 Likes

I can’t help but… sooo cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Fortunately, (or unfortunately) this cutie is not for sale! I just love her so much that I want to find the artist so I can maybe get something from her in the future! But I will message the current owner and see what she can find out from the person she traded with.

3 Likes

She is beautifully done. Best of luck!

I just wanted to share that I found the artist…ON THIS FORUM!!! She is by Sweet Petite Nursery, @ABC1234, just wanted to give her a shout out for this STUNNING Sansa!!!

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/sansa-is-done-finally-lots-of-hair-and-lots-of-work-whew/46115

6 Likes

Yay! Beautiful baby @ABC1234

1 Like

Wow, she’s beautiful! Glad you were able to find the artist.

1 Like

@Sweetpetitenursery

I don’t think she uses her ABC anymore, she’s @Sweetpetitenursery now :+1:t2:Hope she checks in. You should send her a private message :heart:

4 Likes

I also really hope she checks in! I’m sure she would love to read all the kind words! Her nursery page gives me the impression that she’s in a bit of a rough patch at the moment. :frowning: I hope she’s doing all right!

1 Like

Hi, sorry I haven’t been on in a while. Yes I made thay baby a few years ago when i first started reborning. Thank you for the shout out!

4 Likes