Impulse sale

OMG!!! Why are they doing this!!! Seconds are on sale, $19!!! I have no control (or $$ ) :crazy_face:. I’ve been debating about Joseph and Logan and now I’d definitely buy but can’t!!

3 Likes

I just bought Ashley Asleep and Jade. I had Quinn in my cart and he disappeared so I’m guessing that he sold out.

1 Like

What, Jade!! I definitely would of grabbed her!! I sure wish I looked earlier, I’m sure there was an awesome selection!

1 Like

Ashley and Jade are both gone now. I got mine several hours ago.

1 Like

Wish I could buy. Too busy focusing on the rose show using all my funds for that. But gosh this is a great deal

1 Like

It really is. I definitely didn’t need more kits but couldn’t resist. I keep telling myself that it will pay off in the end with bigger profits.

Must resist… MUSTTTT!!! Lol why do they torture us like this!

I just bought Asher awake and asleep, kase awake, binky, Logan sleeping and clyde awake. I had Maggie in my cart but she disappeared when I went to check out. Boohoo. I have no control. I bought five kits 3 days ago when they had another sale and 6 today…I am going to run put of space in my craft room!

2 Likes

I had lots in my cart and many of them disappeared during check out. I was actually ok with it though because I sure didn’t need them all. I think it worked out for the best for me.

1 Like

I wish I hadn’t bought 4 kits in January :joy: I’ve spent $550 or so on doll stuff already this year. I would’ve loved to grab some seconds Emmys for the limbs, but after shipping and customs and transfer rates the purchase would still be $120. I think my bank account would collapse. I should start an emergency dolly fund for when these sales come up!!

2 Likes

:joy: great idea!! Instead of Christmas club I’m gonna start fill club!! :rofl: and tell myself “it’s just for emergencies “!! :joy::joy:

1 Like

I guess I picked unpopular kits (Priscilla and Reese) since they didn’t disappeared at my check out time. But I sort of wish they would because I just ordered 2 days ago and now Brittany $5 less :rofl:

1 Like

I have no money so no impulse buys for me, thank God.

1 Like

I got taken in by this sale. If stuff hadn’t disappeared from my cart, a lot more damage would have been done. :rofl:

2 Likes

I caved and got three. I had piglet in my cart but she left before I checked out. I did get binki, Logan and aria awake. Logan is going to be baby Jesus in my manger scene under our tree this year :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I do not need anymore kits right now. I had a couple of drinks last night and now there are two kits heading my way. :wine_glass:

1 Like

I did the same thing with brittany. We still got a great deal though…yeah!!!

I hear ya, I bought babies I did not need and already had because I got greedy.

1 Like

I grabbed Jade, Reese, Priscilla, Evelyn asleep and Marissa

2 Likes

I went ahead and grabbed Leif since I did need a few supplies anyway.

1 Like