I'm So Nervous But So Excited At The Same Time!

anybody have an addy or link for sugargliders?

@sugargliderus is a member here. I think she recently posted that sheā€™s going on vacation over the holidays. I donā€™t know how to get in touch with Delta Dawn.

donā€™t bake in a NuWave without an extender ring. Glad you ordered one. BTW, I chucked at your post about not being a ā€œPIAā€ pain in the arse! My name is ā€œpiaā€ and I can definitely be one at times (just ask my husband).

7 Likes

I chuckled at that, too, Pia! I was thinking those letters meant something totally different on this forum! :slight_smile:

Oh Pia, I didnā€™t even think when I posted that!!! I am soooo sorry! :open_mouth: Forgive me? :person_with_pouting_face:

1 Like

No need to apologize. I have a H.S. friend on FaceBook that had a friend by the name Pia Alexander. Melba never told me that she had a friend by the same name and it is unusual enought that I thought she would have. Anyway, I messaged the friend and told her I was surprised that Melba hadnā€™t said anything to me about it. She did the LOL LOL LOL thing and said that it was a nickname that her golfing girlfriends had come up with for her and it was Pain in the Ass! I really hadnā€™t thought about my initials meaning that until that time! I really can be at times ----

5 Likes

Thanks for the laugh! That was a great story! :smile:

Jackie, do you have any test parts? It was so helpful to go over each step in the process, including baking, on my test parts. I could just jump in and not worry about ruining a good kit. There are so many things to get used to; thinning the paint, pouncing, mottling, keeping creases clean. It was like a trial run without the worry.

The test parts are only $1.50 or so per piece (unless prices have gone up). I ordered two and got one arm and one leg. I would highly recommend it.

2 Likes

No I donā€™t. Do I buy the test parts on BB? Thank you for the heads up! I canā€™t wait for all of my supplies to come in so I can start!!

1 Like

Yes Jackie, BB has test parts.

1 Like

Would you happen to have the link to sugargliderous mohair? I can not find the connection for anything?
Thanks,
DebbieG

1 Like

@sugargliderus is a member here. :slight_smile: I donā€™t think she has a website or anything but Iā€™m sure someone on here could give you her email addy.

Thank you so much Izzy!!!

Def going to order a couple of test parts!! Thanks!!!

I also ran through the entire process on a test leg before working on a kit. Itā€™s definitely worth it!

1 Like

Wow you did a beautiful job!! Sheā€™s precious! Thanks for sharing her picture.