I'm so addicted

Is it just me? Every time I order supplies from BB I have to order like two sale kits because I feel like I need to get all my shippings worth :grimacing:. lol I wait till cute kits I don’t have are on sale and then order my supplies. Can’t wait to get the rooting needles in so I can finish Avery finally and hopefully sell her to make up a few of my dolly dollars

14 Likes

Well if I’m ordering a kit I won’t wait because I get the body too, and to me that’s worth the shipping. But yeah, for rooting needles I definitely wait because paying so much shipping for something so small isn’t worth it to me.
And yeah, you get addicted to it. I’ve had to set a budget for myself.

@Sydster is right. If you order a kit and body you get your money’s worth in shipping. I know what you mean though. I want to take advantage of the cheap shipping and order more. :blush:Or rather it seems a good excuse for me to buy more. Hehe!

1 Like

Oh yeah I use it as an excuse. I need to get strict on a budget lol

1 Like

I do the same thing!! That’s how I ended up selling off some of my kits on here. I need a Doll Hoarders Anonymous. :joy:

2 Likes

Lol! Yeah I hide all my kits when I get them but my bf always figures out I bought more lol

2 Likes