I'm not sure if I realy have a talent for reborning

I have been reborning for a year have reborn 14 babies so far, but I’m getting addicted to it and I’m starting to worry if I’m just throwing money away. I have been able to sell them all on EBay and my husband loves them all. However would really appreciate feedback from people that know more of it :slight_smile: here are some of my babies

29 Likes

Uh, yeah, you’ve got the talent. If you’ve sold all of them you must be doing something right, don’t you think?

3 Likes

Oh thank you so much! that was my second one. I just order her kit I want to make her again because I sold that one.

They are beautiful and you sold them so you should be proud

3 Likes

Thank you for you encouragement! I just started reading post and didn’t understand half of the techniques people use. I just realize a few days ago that I have spend close to $700 in only 4 month on it, so it kind of freak me out a little.

4 Likes

So what’s the problem? Do you feel like you have stopped learning anything new? That your reborns aren’t improving? If you have been selling them all along then I don’t think you have anything to worry about. OR are you just looking for some input on your competency? Whatever it is, I think your babies are very nice and you should keep going if you enjoy the hobby. We are all addicted and I hate to tell you but that ain’t goin" away!! lololo. If you love making reborns like the rest of us------I don’t think you’re throwing you money away, you’re investing in your mental health, lol !!!

7 Likes

My vote is yes!!! Your gooooooooodddddddddd!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

3 Likes

Thank you all. I really needed some reassurance. This is the first time I joine a forum about reborns and seen all you guys do and all that you know made me question if I was doing it right. I thought I was just looking at my dolls with mother’s eyes. lol

3 Likes

You have come to the best place ever!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

You’re not sure if you have the WHAT for WHAT!? WHAT!!!..Your babies are beautiful.

5 Likes

Lolololololol what??? Yea…!!! Lololol

1 Like

Your babies are all lovely…if you feel you are improving your skills
with each one and are selling them…I say stick with what you love doing!!!

3 Likes

They are ALL really beautiful. :slight_smile: you have great talent. I know what you mean though. . . I do this myself a lot! But mine are nowhere near as good as yours! I just tell myself I will get better at it lol x

1 Like

Your babies are beautiful!! Keep on reborning!! If your babies are this amazing after only a year of reborning then just think what they will be like after another year. I would buy one of your babies in a heartbeat!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lovely! Don’t be so hard on yourself.

1 Like

You are making lovely babies. And you will question yourself occasionally. I have found that I often question myself just before I have a huge breakthrough in technique. Just relax. Yes, it’s expensive, but it pays for itself easily if you can sell, and obviously you can! Some babies don’t cost anything either because they are all made out of kits and supplies you already have, so it’s not like every month is going to be expensive. Try new things. Each one might be the one that takes you up a level. You are definately talented. There is no need at all to think about quitting. And this forum is where you need to be. We will encourage you, teach you, learn from you, and enjoy all your babies. All is well.

2 Likes

You are definitely talented, your babies are gorgeous. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think they look wonderful :slight_smile:

That’s almost exactly what my hubby said,I told him I was sorry that I got addicted something so expensive,and he said he looks at it as an “investment into Andi”…LOL which is true.,I am sooo much happier since I found these babies!!!

4 Likes

You are amazing!!! Don’t give up! Seriously!

1 Like