If you make a cuddle baby

If you make a cuddle baby with the head of a kit that comes with a COA do you include the COA when you sell it?

1 Like

Hummm, that’s a hard one but to me you can’t offer the COA because it is an incomplete baby. But, if you put in the arms and legs with it, in the box, painted or unpainted I would include it.

2 Likes

Good answer Annette!

2 Likes

I only have the head.

2 Likes

If you don’t have the limbs, but do have the, COA, I’d just include it.

2 Likes

Let us know what you do. @jeanhai I don’t sell so I’m curious as to what others do.

1 Like

I send the COA if I buy a hole kit and use the head for a cuddle, but it’s rare. I usually just buy heads for that. Anyway I will use limbs with another head so the COA will not be useful. H

1 Like

I would include the COA of the cuddle baby head had one. Especially these days with so many knock-offs kits, I think the customer would expect and appreciate the COA if there was one.

Edited to say, thinking about it I actually have sold cuddle babies that I sent their COA’s with.

5 Likes

Great question. I just asked this about mixed limb babies. What happens with the coa if you’ve got the head of one kit and limbs of another?

If it’s a limited edition kit, I don’t change anything. If it’s the head of a kit with a COA I specify in the listing that the baby has alternate limbs and send the COA.

I did a little plastic surgery on her face, and don’t have the limbs, so I’m now thinking I shouldn’t send the COA.

I would include the COA to show that the head is not a counterfeit.

3 Likes

But even with alterations it’s still an authentic sculpt. Why not send the coa?

2 Likes