If you HAD TO pick ONLY ONE

This comand does not compute. Initiating self destruct sequence in 3…2…1
KABOOOO-OOOM!!!..

Error 404 the answer you seek cannot be found

(10 points those that know the skit kabooo-oom came from :stuck_out_tongue: )

7 Likes

Asher Awake :smiley:

2 Likes

Presley

3 Likes

Summer Rain by far!!! :heart:

3 Likes

Presley awake

2 Likes

Presley awake for me too :smile:

2 Likes

Too hard to choose now…I love Presley Alseep and he has always been my fav but I love Kimberly and Summer Rain just as much since they came out…and Kase Alseep runs a close second to them so I can’t really chose an all time favourite any more - it’s just not that clear cut now…hahahahahahahah!

Thank BB for the confusion…it’s not my fault!

4 Likes

I love Kimberley

2 Likes

I’m not picking because I have Presley Asleep, Presley Awake, Kase Asleep, Kase Awake and Summer Rain so it would be like saying I love one child more then the other haha.

2 Likes

Kimbery!! And I got her by trading Tate, thanks Darla :grinning: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Kase awake or asleep.

3 Likes

Kase asleep

2 Likes

Owen…duh! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I am really hoping for Owen but out of Dolly dollars right now :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

1 Like

Charlotte :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t know!

Summer Rain!

3 Likes

Naomi, I want Denise’s xmas Naomi she is just gorgeous.

2 Likes

That’s funny you say that because I was going to use the tiny reborn baby, I think CALEB is his name, as baby Jesus…and make a manger. I thought that people would think I was weird.
It is a good idea though.

2 Likes

Charlotte!!! Oh, CHARLOTTE :heart:️ These nail beds are too perfect!!! I’m guessing I’m the one who missed the Bountiful Baby disclaimer and did a shout out about Cassia, right? Are “Realborns” specific to BB? Such a lot to learn​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes