If you had to choose

@jlesser yours is the only one I have ever liked. Good job!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

I went back and looked at the Celeste challenge and I though the babies looked best when they kept the lip color similar to the skintone.

1 Like

Combine the two and never sleep haha.

1 Like

That’s funny, when Celeste first came out a while back I loved her. I still haven’t painted one but I need to get around to it this year, I think. She’s the most beautiful kind of “ugly baby” in my opinion!

2 Likes

I love everything about Celest except the mouth. I’ve actually seen some pretty cute Jacelyn when I googled her. Not a fan of the prototype.

2 Likes

They are both on my most dislike list. I’m glad you got two other cuties!

Josie tops the list too. She looks like a baby mouse or a weasel.

2 Likes

Why are there so many open eye Celestes in this contest? Was she originally available Awake and asleep? Or was there a trend on opening eyes at that time? Or did that many people just have the same idea? I like her with open eyes, I’m just surprised there are so many on that thread with open eyes.

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

They were trying to make her cute! LOL
They cut the eyes

4 Likes

They did a great job. But making her cute? Nope. Didn’t work. She’s still a pitifully ugly baby. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

There are no ugly babies. We say they’re babies and smile. Knowing darn well that’s an ugly baby.

6 Likes

If I had to pick one with a squishy face it would not be either of them hahaha… Realborn Jaycee has a squishy face and she is sooooo much nicer to look at :slight_smile:

1 Like

Call me crazy but I think i would take Celeste :slight_smile:

Well, okay then. Celeste is what we call in the south a “bless your heart” baby. :wink:

7 Likes

Yes, bless her heart!

1 Like

Her alien mouth heart.

3 Likes

To me her mouth looks like a baby who just got pulled off the boob. Not a look I need in a doll. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Put a bandana over it the mouth that is

Or keep a paci in it! :smile:

4 Likes