If you had to choose

Jacelyn OR Celeste? which would you choose?

1 Like

Im not a fan of squishy faces, so Im challenging myself to paint one :slight_smile:

Jacelyn. That tongue on Celeste is just awkward. :grimacing:

3 Likes

yeah…if it was just her lips in that shape, id like her a lot more. if i did her, id definitely cover her mouth with a paci! lol

2 Likes

Jacelyn. I do NOT like that tongue.

1 Like

Jacelyn. I love Celeste’s limbs but I had to do plastic surgery on her mouth. This is how she turned out. The 2nd picture’s pretty blurry but you can get an idea.

100_3893 100_3883

2 Likes

I think jacelyn is the cutest of the two

Check out the Celeste Challenge we had years ago.

4 Likes

Poor Celeste! I ended up painting her 4x, each one sold quickly. I made the 4th one for my Mom. She always tells me she’s her favorite and the first one to be picked up when friends come over. Go figure :roll_eyes:

In her defense, her vinyl is great! One of those that practically paints itself. I think the key is not emphasizing her mouth.

6 Likes

Jacelyn :heart:

10 Likes

Jocelyn hands down.

Those are good pointers to know, thank you.

Well…didn’t check out fast enough. Jacelyn is not on sale now

1 Like

Well darn

1 Like

ill get her another time :slight_smile:
Just ordered Clyde and Thomas

2 Likes

Did you shaved down the lips?

1 Like

I don’t like either one Jaclyn the pig nose and Celeste that mouth ugh. I made Celeste but a Vampire so I wouldn’t see that mouth. I really think next time I think oh I can make that baby look better , I’ll spend my money on something that is more appealing . JMO :scream:

2 Likes

I Dremeled them. It took awhile but I liked it much better.I also made the deep groove under her lower lip and the corners of her mouth less deep with thick medium.

2 Likes

Your Jacelyn is really beautiful. She’s not my favorite, but she’s kind of cute.

2 Likes