If you could twerk..or add or change something to a kit

IF YOU CAN CHANGE SOMETHING ON A KIT WHAT WOULD IT BE? Reborn dolls

2 Likes

Celeste’s mouth

Ethan Russell’s knee crease

Layla De Pluess’ finger wrinkles…

That’s all I can think of right now.

5 Likes

Celeste’s lower lip and tongue. I actually did tweak them.

Lousy picture, thoough.

7 Likes

I was also going to say ethan russells left knee haha!

I also wish twins A and B and Elodie and a multitude of other kits has FULL arms and legs!

8 Likes

I think Greta and Connelly Arcello have the same type of knee creases… :confused:

2 Likes

I wish Haley had open eyes.
Strangely I don’t care for Cupcake’s dimples. She has great limbs though.
there’s quite a few that I wish their toes were separated. more detailed limbs for Honey and Sugar

3 Likes

I’m really glad you meant "Tweak’ and NOT TWERK !!! LOL

14 Likes

:fearful: We love our crazy @Toutlaw!

4 Likes

Me too Lynn :smile: I thought she meant twerk as well :joy: definitely no twerking here!

5 Likes

I would change Amber’s ears! Such a pretty little face but, lacks so much detail!

6 Likes

Bwuahahaha!

3 Likes

I’d make some of the Realborns with different heads so they don’t all look related. I’d love some ethnic Realborns or at least some that don’t look like they belong to the same family!

8 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Haaa

Every kit would have full arms and legs.

6 Likes

I want a Gemma with the detail of a realborn

3 Likes

BB kits - I would change Shyann’s Limbs, they don’t seem right for such a pretty baby to me. I love Riley and wish her fingers weren’t webbed.

7 Likes

Freaked me out when I first saw the title too!! hahaha

5 Likes

I wish they would make a sleeping older baby the size of Kitten & that Haley had full arms & legs.
Sweet Peas legs are too scrawny.
I wish Heather had bigger legs as well.

2 Likes

Haha just caught the twerk…lol.But I think Juan should be smaller.And Shyann should be a toddler.They should open up Haileys eyes and make her smaller.Precious gift need smaller bags under the eyes.

2 Likes