If you could.....if you would

I would like a SANSA by Ping Lau. I would love to even find a kit and make myself, but I have seen alot of really nice jobs on her I would love to own.

7 Likes

So so many precious babies!!! Iā€™ll choose from the kits I have since Iā€™m a newbie :wink:Right now my fav would have to be Selina by Linder Scherer. I was fortunate enough to receive her in a used lot of supplies I purchased on eBay. Sheā€™s got the sweetest little face :blush:! I canā€™t wait to reborn her! Weā€™ll see how little Sam turns out before I decide if I will bring Selina to life next.

5 Likes

I love the peaches and cream complexion like Sony72ā€™s picture. I would love to have a toddler done like that.

6 Likes

If I could have any baby, I wold defiantly have Silviaā€™s Americus! :heart_eyes: Look how gorgeous and real she looks!

12 Likes

No, thatā€™s not Precious Gift, another baby she did that Iā€™ve kept in my baby file :heart: I was mentioning that she had reborned the BEST PG ever; you can see it in the BB gallery. :blush:

3 Likes

I have no clue but possibly Saskia by Silvia or a Kate Charles Esme

4 Likes

@shandeni @izzy Presley asleep! It only took me a whole day to figure it out

3 Likes

Presley Asleepā€¦ :heart_eyes: Heā€™s one of my all time favs tooā€¦lol

3 Likes

Heā€™s also a sold out Limited Edition!

2 Likes

Mine would be Maizie by Andrea Arcello. I want her so bad but canā€™t fine one that I can afford. :frowning:

7 Likes

I still canā€™t deciede!

3 Likes

Just a few weeks after my post i managed to find my dream babyā€¦Ryan Scholl! Heā€™s still in kit form but I think heā€™s pretty cute already lol.

3 Likes

Mine would be Sharlemae by Bonnie Brown. I donā€™t think I will ever find one I can afford.

1 Like