If I EVER finish Lulu

Ugh. I have had nothing but TROUBLE with this face. Every single detail has given me fits. Not a kit that I will likely ever do again, that’s for sure. I was sooooo worried about being able to do her mouth and tongue okay but turned out that has been the least of my problems. Grrrrrrrrrrr…

Okay, that’s all, carry on :blush:

2 Likes

Every now and then one gives you fits like that! I am always so glad to get baby done and sold when that happens.

1 Like

Absolutely, Angie! I can’t WAIT till she’s outta here!!!

1 Like

I feel your pain, Karen. My Lulu turned out okay but I was pulling out my hair, especially trying to get the eyes set. It is doubtful that I will ever do another one either.

1 Like

Oh, I totally remember the eye problems you had…grrrrrrrrr…

Now it’s her pacifier; the awkward position of the magnet behind her mouth. Pulling my hair out will be the next step. Right now I’m thinking her head would look really good in that lake behind my house! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hahaha! Imagine the person that finds a baby head in the lake! :anguished:

3 Likes

There have been a few that I have wanted to drop kick into the creek that runs next to my house. :rage:

3 Likes

Ha Ha there are some I have dropped kicked into the creek by my house!

4 Likes

Seems like they are always the ones that turn into quite the cuties, though. :yum:

2 Likes

:wink: Ha ha ha. Kind of like teenagers. You may want to kill them now, but if you can wait a few years, they turn into wonderful people! (Eventually)

3 Likes

Amen! :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Well apart from the unequal eye problem Lulu behaved herself for me. I still have her as I simply haven’t had time to do her listing. Have had a few health problems as well. Took a quick pic of her in another beautiful outfit. Look forward to seeing your Lulu Karen.

3 Likes

Your Lulu is GORGEOUS, WOW!!! LOVE her hair and that outfit is BEAUTIFUL! :heart:

Thank you so much! She definitely gives me a little proud moment when I see her.
I am working on another doll now that I feel better, and am pleased with the results so far.
I do love this hobby as the learning never stops, hence…never boring!!

2 Likes