ID&TS booth 307

The show was this past weekend or this weekend? If last how did you do?

2 Likes

Itā€™s this weekend! Canā€™t wait to go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am so excited! I have no idea how I will do. I purchased a booth knowing that I may not sell anything but the experiences will be amazing. I am scared but so excited!!! I am not really a business person more artsy so this is new for me.

5 Likes

I think you will have a blast

2 Likes

Good luck. Iā€™ll be rooting for you. :hugs: Let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to finally meet you! So excited!

1 Like

Thank you!!! I will!!!

1 Like

Me 2!!! Iā€™m about half way there. Eeekkkk

2 Likes

Is this a type of show where people bring a doll with them to carry around just for fun (like Rose)? Donā€™t want to bring one and feel silly but donā€™t want to be left out if everyone else has theirs!

2 Likes

Oh yes!! People will have atr6ollers , carriers, it will be amazing!!

1 Like

Please post lots of pictures everyoneā€¦itā€™s close to me but I canā€™t go. Kind of heart broken :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™ll take lots of pics for you! :smile:

3 Likes

I would be too!!!

1 Like

Was planning on going but having way too much fun on my most favorite place on earth to miss even part of a day. Maybe I will come over Saturday on my way home. I will not have much money left but I would like to see everyoneā€™s work.

1 Like

Yes please do lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m watching a fb live at the show and I think I just seen your booth Estelle. Am I correct?

3 Likes

@Estelle85 I want pics darn it! :wink:

Hope you got some and will share when you can! I hope you are doing great! Cant wait to hear!

4 Likes

It was great to meet you @Estelle85!! Your babies are all beautiful! We should have snapped a picture together for the forum!

3 Likes

It was so nice meeting you! I donā€™t know why we didnā€™t!!! Lol

1 Like