ID this kit please

This is a horrible boo boo baby, but she’s trying to sell it and hopes someone can restore it. Doesn’t know what kit it is, and to be honest I don’t know if I would do it. But what kit is it?

I believe that is BB Cupcake

1 Like

Oh my! What has someone done to that “baby”?

1 Like

She says someone sold it to her that way as a “birth mark” I had to tell her that it’s not a birth mark. It’s damaged.

I saw this earlier, and felt a little sad for her. I think she may have been duped into believing this was a quality baby, but if baby brought her joy that’s what matters. I don’t imagine she’ll actually be able to sell her, though, even at $100. The supplies - Cupcake fairy kit, body, wig, eyes, and stuffing - work out to about $80. She does have some clothing and accessories, but it looks like none actually fit her. So you’d essentially be getting $80 worth of usable supplies plus a number of hours worth of work required to make the supplies usable, for $100. I don’t think this one is going to sell.

2 Likes

I asked her about it. She said the paint started peeling just after she bought it.

1 Like

Cupcake head with the wrong limbs. Also wrong body. Overstuffed.

I CAN’T SEE ANY LIMBS-ONLY THE POOR SAD FACE. iS MY COMPUTER SCREEN NOT SEEING WHAT jESSER SEES??

2 Likes

I don’t see limbs either. Just pitiful head and what appears to be a a huge body.

1 Like

I seen the original post on facebook :wink:

She has the Tayla/megan/teagan/miles 3/4 limbs

1 Like

I would not try to restore it looks like the worlds biggest pain in the butt to me

2 Likes

Thanks Jesse-hated to think my computer was messed up!