I wish for a Realborn Landon and others on sale

Oh, how we all love that Landon and other realborns. If only there was a sale :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good Luck!!! everyone wants one and will line up and jam the the order desk :smile:

I have noticed all the other new releases have been on sale at least once just not him they must not have enough to cover a sale lol

2 Likes

Good point. Probably don’t.lol

2 Likes

Too new to be on sale yet!!

2 Likes

Quinn and Madison both went on sale within a week of being released personally I think Landon is too popular to go on sale :smile:

3 Likes

When he first released Denise mentioned on facebook that he was selling quick and they might run out before the next shipment came in. SO… if that is the case I would assume him on sale won’t be for a little while.

I bought him full price.
I figure… we buy other kits for more. Even some other kits sale prices are more than a full priced realborn kit.

2 Likes

He is gorgeous :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I was right and I do not even do face book :smile:still wont hurt to keep an eye out it may happen at some point .

1 Like

Yes he is an adorable kit I have to agree .

He was on sale last week 2 different days!! wish i could have afford a second but at least got one.

2 Likes

He was gone by the time I went on. It’s okay, I can wait. Maybe I’ll have one by next year, no rush.

1 Like

Yes you really have to look a couple times a day.These were seconds they said

1 Like