I want the new kits to come out now!

Sorry just had to voice myself there!!! LOL I want the new ones to come out!!! right now!!! all at once so i can buy once of each!!! LOL I need them all together to save on postage to australia!

I looked to see when but most arent until March! Who is Rowan?? I havent seen him yet!!!

What, you dont want two of each after waiting so long
I’m hoping i can affoed one. I had the money saved for one but i was bad and spent iton something else,ME

Me toooo!!! I want Heather!!! sooooo obad!!!

— Begin quote from “littlebabies480”

What, you dont want two of each after waiting so long
I’m hoping i can affoed one. I had the money saved for one but i was bad and spent iton something else,ME

— End quote

haha, 2 might be a bit many!!! I think March is good, because even though i wat them all now i have too many custom orders to complete until i can do them! So i can wait… I guess!

I hadn’t realized that there was a baby we haven’t seen yet. Rowan is cute name…I wonder who sculpted him? I have a Tristan custom that my customer inquired about in October. I am so glad she is patient. I might have bought more before the prices went up. I will be waiting on sales and seconds more than before unfortunately. BUT YES I agree. Now would be better…

Yeah i wish the price wasnt so high. I know there are alot more expensive kits but i got spoiled with B.B. cheaper prices. Sorry B.B. but right now $49.95 is too much for me. Hey B.B. how about Senior discounts? Did i just give my age away

I WANT LEAH!!! How am I expected to WAIT??? (Course, I just order 4 kits on sale to add to the growing pile of boxes!)