I think I might scream!

I honestly don’t think they’re for her daughter

1 Like

Nope, I don’t think so either. I think she’s just using that to guilt artists into doing what she wants them to do.

1 Like

Well…she got me :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m sorry :frowning: Now you know though

2 Likes

would her name happen to be shelley?

2 Likes

I don’t think her daughter exists. :fearful:

That’s her!

2 Likes

I got jerked around big time by a woman with this name. She and her daughter’s demands drove me to the point of refusing to deal with her.

1 Like

Wow, amazing that she has harassed three people on this one thread.

3 Likes

Yep!

1 Like

I’ve talked to her multiple times in the past and she recently just contacted me on an ad I had on kijiji
she’s always trying to haggle and the first few times I talked to her she said the baby was for her

2 Likes

Yikes! Sounds like this lady is bad news! She’s contacted me once before trying to lower my price but when I said no she went away.

2 Likes

Run as fast as you can. I think it goes beyond just being unreasonable. Seems like some mental issues might be involved as well.

Now that I’m thinking about it, there were a couple of customers that I have dealt with that annoyed me so much that I didn’t paint for a while. She was one of them. But now that I’m more experienced, I can see that I also own some of this for putting up with it for so long. This is why my response to very difficult people is to refund and move on. It’s just not worth it.

4 Likes

I already did! I am totally done with her. The doll was pretty much already sold before she even contacted me.
I agree, we don’t need to put up with her or people like her.

3 Likes

I’m really mad at myself for giving in to her and sending Saskia :frowning:
Live and learn, I guess!

2 Likes

Y’all need to post her on the Facebook scammer groups. Keep others from getting scammed. :confused:

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=878857095568951&ref=content_filter

1 Like

Is there a list of bad buyers or scammers that anyone has had to deal with? I keep getting emails from someone about one of my babies and I’m scared.

1 Like

What does she want?

1 Like

She wants me to ship her out of country and I’ve hear horror stories about that. I hate to disappoint anyone but my page says only ship within US

1 Like

Okay, then ignore her. Lol

1 Like