I ordered my first kit!

LOL That’s so accurate it’s scary!!! And don’t forget you will need all sorts of baby beds and equipment so your reborns will have the perfect places to relax and look cute. Plus, a bigger house may be in order in a few months so you can have a baby room and a designated studio!
Believe me, we’ve all been there. One kit leads to an obsession, but a really fun and rewarding one!!!

4 Likes

Great!! Welcome to the crew! You’re gonna be addicted!!

1 Like

I used air dry paints for this baby. I started her back in the winter and did not get time to finish. The painting was not quite complete when I took these pictures, but close. I now have finished her except hair, which I am working on. Hopefully done soon.

4 Likes

And here is one that I used the Water Borne paints on. She was painted in July 2013, but this photo was taken about a year and a half later. Her paint looks like when I finished her.

3 Likes

Beautiful! I almost got that kit!

Gorgeous!

Thank you, I feel it already! Lol

Oh boy, can’t wait! :blush:

Awesome! I would love to see some!

@PunkinDoodleLoves I am excited and scared. Since I don’t have the “right” paints it could be disastrous! But we will see…

Thank you! I look forwarded to seeing your babies.

1 Like

May I ask what type and brand of paints you have?

@rainbow I don’t have them yet, they are at my parents. But they are in squeezy tubes, not sure. I saw them but didn’t pay attention to the brand.

:weary: u have cameras in my house huh? Lol

2 Likes

My dad said they are Battat brand acrylic.

That’s OK. I was just curious since you said you didn’t have the “right” paints. Regardless you are going to get a chance to practice.

1 Like

@rainbow Tracking says it should be here Saturday!! I have to go get some brushes tomorrow, any suggestions?!

I didn’t want to frighten the poor lady. :laughing:

2 Likes

Maybe​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: My husband just told me tonight that I have to do something about the “clutter”. He has no idea what is “hidden.”

3 Likes

Lol