I need help with a baby

hi guys… I’m in need of desperate help. I’m supposed to ship this baby on friday, but yesterday i took her to see her mommy, to see if she really liked her and wanted to buy her. When i got back into the car, I realized that the baby had these spots on her feet and I don’t know what to do. I think they might be from the ribbon that we used to wrap the boxes of the 2 baby we were going to ship later. I tried using acetone, alcohol, water and nothing works. It stained the vinyl and I don’t know if I can even get it out. Help me pls.

1 Like

I’ve heard people recommend acne cream, like a face wash with Benozol Peroxide (I’m not sure how to spell it). You can just put a little dot over the stain and put it in the sun for a few hours. It’s worked for me in the past.

2 Likes

how many hours is enough? I’m gonna have to buy that but thank you so much. I hope it works

1 Like

I had very black spots on vinyl and it worked for me. Since the black spots were so dark, it lightened them so much the paint covered it and I can’t see them at all. I hope this works for you.

Probably 3-6 depending on how set in the stain is.

1 Like