I need help finding a kit that looks like this baby!

I have a customer wanting a reborn that looks like her baby but I’m not exactly sure which kit to choose! :face_with_monocle::woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Realborn newborn Brooklyn reminded me of the first ones. I am confused by the first day date.

3 Likes

It’s clearly a baby from the future :rofl:

3 Likes

:joy: I was too but I’m thinking it was supposed to say 2010 and her finger slipped but she didn’t fix it :woman_shrugging:t3: :rofl:

Lol, I wasn’t even sure how to interpret it.

I agree with @Purplefetish. I see Brooklyn

1 Like

I think Jennie awake resembles her My First Day picture if you adjusted the lips a little. She looks like Esmae by Cassie Brace in the sleeper (2nd from the bottom). That baby girl has some eyelashes!
Jennie

Esmae

1 Like

Some of the pictures remind me of Harlow by LTR

Spice, Lovelyn or Starling

2 Likes

Thank you everyone!!

Let us know which kit you decide on and please post finished baby.

2 Likes

Possibly Anna Maria

1 Like

I painted this kit and the hands are weird. I wasn’t as fond of it as I thought. Also, cant really fit a modified pacifier. Just notes on that kit.

2 Likes

Hey everyone!! Sorry it’s been so long but I had been battling an Illness that ended up making me really sick shortly after this post. I ended up going with the spice kit! Here are some pictures :blush: she looks really red in some of the pics because my lighting was really off…I was too sick to worry about it lol but she’s not that red in person :heart:

6 Likes

I had never done a portrait baby before and I don’t think I want to ever again :rofl: but here are a couple screen shots from the video her mom sent me of her opening the baby! This made all the stress worth it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes