I must say

My boyfriend has the most beautiful hair!!! I went to Michigan last month to spend the week with him and he sent me home with my order i placed for a $100 worth of light brown mohair (2oz) and he gave me .70 oz of black alpaca so i can add more “fur” to my werepup Chester. The alpaca is the most beautiful ive seen. Even in its raw unprocessed form its so soft. Im planning on moving up to Michigan by early November and Jeremy is going to teach me how to make the same gorgeous hair. When i learn how to do the hair we will be able to produce a lot more and be able to get orders out faster without compromising the quality of the hair.

16 Likes

At first I thought you were talking about his own hair :grin:
You are lucky !

9 Likes

I thought the same lol

3 Likes

Lmbo…Jeremy aint got any hair of his own :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but thats ok i love him with or without hair :heart_eyes::grin:

7 Likes

Alpaca is beautiful but I haven’t been able to use it because I have so much static electricity in my body. It flies everywhere but , it is lovely. :footprints: :baby:

1 Like

Jeremy is a sweetheart and I’ve been using his hair exclusively for the last two years. I’m so glad you found each other :heart:

3 Likes

At first I thought you meant his hair, too. :joy:

Bald is beautiful! My hubby is headed that way.

Can you share his website again? I need to get some good mohair and want to buy from him. I’ve seen his name mentioned in the past.

3 Likes

You can find him on fb just search J’s Premium Mohair. You will know its him cuz the profile pic has pink and purple fantasy hair. Im a little biased but he really does have the most beautiful mohair and alpaca and its super affordable :kissing_heart::heart:

5 Likes

Me as well!!! He is the male version of me. We think the same, act the same and have sooooo much in common. Im also starting to talk like him…lol he honesly is my other half :kissing_heart::heart:

4 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

I didn’t realize you were dating Jeremy! I’m happy for both of y’all. He is a sweetheart and needed, and deserved a good woman. I hope things work out well for y’all. :heart:

3 Likes

Y’all are so freaking cute together. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is this is the website? It says UK.
And I can’t find it on Facebook.

Thank you… This month will be 4 months that we have been together. I’m driving up to see him the second week in July. We keep our video chat open at all times… even while we sleep…lol he is so amazing!!! I’m truly blessed to have him!!! :heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes
3 Likes

That’s adorable. Like a couple of smitten kids. :heart:

2 Likes

Yes indeed :grin::heart:

1 Like

Oh, it’s a Group.
I sent my request to join. Thank you!

3 Likes

I want to order some from him. What is best for rooting eye lashes, mohair or alpaca? And should it be straight or slightly wavy? I have been using Ruby Red for lashes for years and am running out now.

1 Like