I might have bad news😧UPDATE!

@Simone…I know. She was just getting over my not taking her to ROSE. Lol. I got to be careful talking like this. Someone’s going to have me committed. Hey…that might be a good idea. I can en work in my dolls
ALL day. No housekeeping, no cooking…just BINGO and dolls all day.

6 Likes

To make available again, go to the member section and click on “My Babies”. Change the Status to “For Adoption” and you’re done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Amy!!!

1 Like

I see you did it!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

UPDATE: got this email from my Reborns.com buyer yesterday. I have a question for her…how do you click
On ADOPT, fill in all your information and not know you did something???

I did change so that the PayPal button is now on. I cancelled her order because I just didn’t think it was legit. She suddenly sees my invoice??? I think what she was trying to say was “I don’t believe I ordered one”. I find that hard to believe because (before the PayPal button was added) you click on Adopt and provide your email, phone # and mailing address. That’s why I have to ask…how do you do all that and not know you ordered!!!

1 Like

:disappointed: So Sorry this happened…I think you did the safest thing though…Probably will save you a lot of hassle with a trouble buyer…

1 Like

I agree with Simone:

1 Like

I answered her question but figure she was just trying to be nice. I figure if she really wants it she will click on PayPal.

2 Likes

Not everybody looks at their computer every day. She might not be all that computer literate, and was just trying to find how to ask questions.

I once sold a doll, and never heard again, no PP payment, no response to invoices, and reminders. Opened NPB case, closed and relisted, and then got a phone call from very upset old lady, who paid directly into my account. I sold heaps of stuff in that time and did not notice $300 something dollars …ooops. In my defense, I was not really looking as I did not expect anybody paying that sort of money into my account.

When I asked her why she did not respond to my messages she told me she does not know how to get emails. Anyway, I just sent the doll with heaps of extras, and am very careful before I judge people, just because they do not behave the way we think is normal,

As for the obvious typo? My computer has a fault; it often skips a letter or 2. Anything I write looks like bad texting, and has to be corrected. And sometimes when I use the spellchecker I hit the wrong word; it is very easily done, when I do not have my glasses on.

2 Likes

My laptop leaves out the “t” on a lot of words like the, they and this. It also throws in commas when ever it wants.

1 Like

I have seen number of people complaining about their computer doing that. Mine likes to leave out mostly A and L and T, but on bad days it can leave out any letter, and often if you go and try to type the missing letter in I have to hit the key several times before it works, using the spellchecker is easier. But now and then it leaves out others. I bought the computer about year ago, and the 1st one was worse: often I would get less than 1/2 of the letters I typed. I took it straight back, the 1st man I showed it to had the same problem, but the manager typed whole couple of lines without mistake. Anyway they gave me new one and this one is bit better, but I have to be very careful correcting properly, Once I listed a doll with “microrooted with exquisite mohair from Delta Dawn” and I ended with “destroyed mohair from Delta…” LOL Only noticed few days after listing :frowning:

3 Likes