I’m bored

That all sounds busy to me :rofl:

1 Like

Speaking of cute dolls, have you seen this one?

10 Likes

Wow I can only imagine the amount of work and planning that went into that little guy!

1 Like

I never get bored. I have enough craft supplies to keep me occupied for the next 10 years. I’m thinking I can start on Christmas crafts if I get tired of reborning but that hasn’t ever happened in the last 10 years.

4 Likes

Hmmm bored might not be the right thing to call it lol! Nothing is moving me right now and I’m unmotivated lol

A new kit would move me :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

But then I’d be afraid to paint it and I’d still be in the same place lol

2 Likes

I have made my own patterns but I can’t even imagine trying to figure that one out.

2 Likes

I was unmotivated yesterday, so I made brownies instead of babies.

1 Like

I admire amount of work and patience, but that looks scary to me (that doll reminds me poor burn victim).

4 Likes

Oh, me, either! I purchased it on Ravelry some time back. I was mesmerized by it, and thought it would be neat to make “someday”. :slight_smile: It wears baby sized clothing. Too cute. No way near realistic, like the reborns, but still so cute.

ETA: The instructions are very clear and has tons of pictures.

1 Like

Cute hat!!

1 Like

LOL! I have never even thought of him that way. :slight_smile: Funny how we all see things differently. In the past I made a few soft sculpture dolls and I guess it kinda went along with him to me. There is an Emily doll, but I am not sure where the pattern would be found. If I did I would have it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it’s great that we all different and have different likes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You might like Baby Sophia better: image

Edited to add: Or baby Emily image

Now that I have found the others, maybe I will have to purchase them as well.

5 Likes

@YelenaRey we need a motivation thread to get us going!!! :joy:

1 Like

Of course! What a boring world it would be if we all liked the “same blue dress” as they told us as children.

2 Likes

Oh. Good. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that. I think it’s because the stitches are big.

2 Likes

Awww those ones are cute!

1 Like

On, I am motivated by every baby painted by someone else, while mine just chilling in peces :wink: . One mottling layer per week - this is my current speed :rofl:

3 Likes

OMG YESSSSSS that’s me :joy:!!! But I have time to constantly look for & buy kits/bodies/eyes/clothes/props/accessories…lol…BUT I am just about finished with hair on Ashley awake & Zuri sleeping & will be getting them on bodies momentarily!!!

3 Likes

You are so much ahead of me! So I am motivated to paint tomorrow :wink:

2 Likes