I love this Cammi!

She’s on reborns.com. Isn’t she adorable?

16 Likes

She is adorable xo

Here’s one of my favorites painted by @Estelle85

This is too big for me and requires hair that I’m not willing to root, so I’ll just enjoy everyone else’s. The blonde one is cute too.

10 Likes

Aww thank you!
Yeah, I love some of her Kits
but I hate rooting these big heads. I think I strained my eyes doing it so I’ve been on a major break. Just got glasses.

3 Likes

I was wondering how your eyes were doing. Hope they are better with the glasses.

I have a big magnifying glass with a light clipped to my desk. Sure helps with nails and lashes. I’m sure it would be great for rooting.

2 Likes

Sooooo,
I was using the head magnifier for rooting :woman_facepalming:
The glasses make me feel worst, I may have to go back.

3 Likes

I LOVE the afos!

1 Like

I don’t know what your eyeglass prescription is. I wear contact lenses and have to remove them when I root and use a magnifier lamp thing. If I try rooting with my contacts in or glasses on I can barely see and get the worst headache imaginable. I’m blind as a bat without them, so it’s odd, it may just be an issue with seeing that close up for so long.

1 Like

It is so discouraging. That’s why no dolls are posted😔

1 Like

Awwww she is too cute!! I love the little braces she’s got on her feet!! When my daughter was a baby she had to wear special shoes to straighten out her feet. Before putting her in the shoes she went through 2 rounds of casts to try and straighten her feet but that didnt help. The shoes worked great though

2 Likes

So realistic!