I loooove chubby babies!

Awwwwwwweeeeeeeee!!! Princess!!!

1 Like

I know Celeste gets a bad rap but ā€œheā€ is soooo chunky and snuggly.

17 Likes

And yours is so adorable too! :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, Starr! @westernstarr

@Sony72 Sonja, that would be a major fix but would be wonderful!!

3 Likes

That is what I was going to sayā€¦a real live Spencerā€¦lol He is so adorable!!! :smile:

5 Likes

How sweet! :blush:

2 Likes

I actually have a pretty good idea of how to make her cute but I donā€™t reborn so thereā€™d be no point in me going out and buying the kit just to modify her lol. Her bottom lip is kinda flattened by her tongue poking out so I could build up her bottom lip, that would cover up her tongue too.

I would love to modify her for someone else though!

5 Likes

I modified her but sheā€™s not painted so I donā€™t want to show her yet.I also have to order some limbs for her. I love her limbs!

3 Likes

Oh I got a chunky niece :slight_smile: She is older now and filling outā€¦ I will grab a picture for a minute :slight_smile: Then delete cause she isnā€™t my kid. :heart:
*deleted :heart:

11 Likes

I want to see pics even unpainted! :smiley:

1 Like

Too much cuteness! Keep it up! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I love chubby babies too! Two of my favorite sculpts are Libby and Fei Yen. I love their chubbiness!

2 Likes

Iā€™m working on a Libby right now! I wish her features were a bit softer, but her limbs are some of the nicest that Iā€™ve seen!! :smile:

2 Likes

I love those chubby babies very muchā€¦!!.:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Aww, so cute! I love the Sugar kit SO much more than I thought I would! I should post mine too.

1 Like

Aaaaw, thatā€™s Bibo, my all time favorite.I absolutely love the limbs on this baby.

1 Like

SUPER Chunksā€¦
Just images from around the net, but would make killer reborns

This one reminds me of Crystal

I want this one in a kit lol
http://static-img-a.hgcdn.net/Media/_640x360/BHG136_tubby-toddler-eating_FS.jpg

Any my favorite chubby rebornā€¦(drum roll)
http://www.bebaby.it/shop/images/bambole/polly.JPG

15 Likes

OMG, those babies are too cute!!!

1 Like

Those real babies are the cutest things ever! And the reborn is pretty adorable too! :wink:

1 Like

Love Celeste limbs but canā€™t tolerate that horrible mouth, canā€™t even look at it yuck.A new head would be great on that body.