I just wish I could go back home and paint!

As some of you may remember, I broke my leg in November, had to have plates and screws implanted and have been staying at my mom’s since then. Well, i’m getting way to antsy at this point. I’m walking now, with crutches but still can’t walk on my own so I don’t know when I will be home. My three in progress babies are waiting patiently. Im nit complaining, im thankful I have a parent close by to care for me and my son, it’s just so trying, waiting and waiting when I REALLY want to get to work in my babies. I think by my trying to be involved as much as I can with buying kits, clothing and even diapers (105 for 18.00), I am making my agony even worse. “Absence makes the heart grow fonder”. Today my son fussed at me again saying I never sold any dolls and was wasting money. :0( He doesn’t realize that I paid for his Christmas by selling three dolls.
Anyway, thanks for letting me feel sorry for myself. I can’t wait to get back to my art.

11 Likes

Sending hugs.

1 Like

I understand how you feel…Reborning is in our blood and when we are not able to reborn for whatever reason, we do go into withdrawal…I feel your pain. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I told my husband I was going to miss working on the babies while we are traveling and he laughed. Poop head​:wink: I didn’t mean I would rather stay home (tho’ I’d be ok with that too :wink:). I just like to work on them​:smile:

3 Likes

Is there no way you could gather all your stuff and have it there? That would be an ideal situation!!!

2 Likes

Sending hugs and praying that you’ll be able to go home soon and work on your babies…

1 Like

Thank you all. I’m waiting for the surgeon right now. Hoping I can get to drive or at least get some physical therapy. When I get home i’m going to make sooo many babies!!

1 Like

That’s a quote of the day if I ever heard one,lol😁

3 Likes

:yum:

1 Like

@LisaLynn that was funny.

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like