I just preordered Americus!

I just preordered Americus and I’m so excited to get her! Who else preordered her?

5 Likes

Here’s another post about it:

4 Likes

Me ! I am looking forward to it .

1 Like

I’m In photography class at school right now to I was a little scared it wouldn’t load…but it did.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just got mine!!! I ordered directly from Laura.

3 Likes

I ordered two!! Got from MacPhersons since they give free shipping. Kit was a bit higher, but with free shipping, it was less than anywhere else. I’m so excited!!! I thought that Order Icon would never come up!!!

Susan

3 Likes

I ordered from MacPhersons for that reason as well. The kit was only $5 more so with the free shipping it was cheaper than ordering from Laura directly

1 Like

Did Macphersons sell out?

2 Likes

Yes in a couple of minutes.@Cashmere

4 Likes

oh my, I just ordered 2 directly from her site, good grief, I had to ignore people at work to do this!

3 Likes

just order mine !! from directly from laura :grinning:

2 Likes

I had to ignore my teacher😋

2 Likes

:joy::joy:, now don’t you get in trouble at school for a dollie!

2 Likes

I did too !

1 Like

Awesome! It’s going to be very popular

1 Like

I ordered mine and paid in full up front because I hate having pre-orders hanging over my head. Unless I set the money aside, I am afraid it won’t be there when the doll is ready to ship. I figure the money has to go there eventually, I have the money now, so wny not pay in full?

4 Likes

Knowing I owe money motivates me to finish, list and sell! Lolol otherwise I make them and they are part of my doll family! Lol

2 Likes