I just made my first pre-order purchase

I just pre-ordered little Aster by Toby Morgan!! Just something about that little face was telling me to make the purchase :smiley:

17 Likes

She is adorable :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I couldnt resist this one myself. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any idea when she will be released? I may have over looked the date but either way im super excited!! She is too stinkin cute :smiley:

1 Like

Adorable!!

1 Like

I just pre ordered tori by ping lau she so cute

8 Likes

I may have to order Aster too. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I cant figure that out, @melcurll. I pre-ordered on dolls so real, and there at least it’s been showing as sold out for a while now. I haven’t heard anything or received a final invoice.

1 Like

I preordered Aster too! A long time ago. So long ago… that I don’t even remember where I preordered her! I was in love with this face instantly!!! I hope she is released soon!!!

3 Likes

Guess you’ll figure it out when someone sends you a bill, @Nikkiroc. Hahaaa! :smile:

I don’t even care for open eyed kits and don’t usually buy them anymore, but I just couldn’t resist this adorable little face. Somehow Gaige ended up pre ordered as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lololol I have a couple more too! We better start finishing what we already have !!!

1 Like

I got her too!! I love her sweet face!!

1 Like

Awwwwww…she is really cute!!! I love the way her tongue is positioned!! :smiley:

1 Like

I very rarely get open eyed babies myself but Aster was just too cute that i had to… Lol

2 Likes