I have become a bag lady!

SO I have been altering patterns and working on what I am calling my Dumplins Bucket Bags for Babies. Can be a diaper bag, tote for baby or purse. I am NOT an expert seamstress so it takes me twice a long to do anything. These 7 bags have taken me about 4 days to come up with. I plan to offer them on my table at the DOTW Expo. I have some more babyish cloth to cut from next.

29 Likes

Those are soooooo cute!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

These are so cute!!!

1 Like

I am impressed! It would take me at least 2 days per bag!

2 Likes

Thank you all! I have made some mistakes along the way and had to rip out seams and redo a couple times! The motorcycle bag was supposed to have them on the front, not the sides but alas I had sewn the handles down when I realized I had it turned wrong! I was tired and not about to fight my tight stitching I had done on the handles to try to remove them so it is what it is.

3 Likes

Such a great idea! Those are cool.

1 Like

These are gorgeous, what an amazing idea! I also love that dog fabric, so cute!

1 Like

They’re Great Angie, and it looks like you did a beautiful job on sewing them!!

1 Like

Those are super cute!! Baby fits perfectly in there. I can see a new lucrative, Hubby :grin::grin:

2 Likes

I love these! And that dog print is SO cute!

2 Likes

These are so neat! Great job, I think they will definitely sell, love the patterns as well :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Those are beautiful and I really love the shape for using them for babies to “sleep” in. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

They’re awesome!

1 Like

Cute bags.

1 Like

Thank you all! The bigger sized bag is the one a newborn baby fits in. I had to upsize the original pattern to make that one. The smaller bags could hold smaller babies or be used for diaper bags. They are made from the original pattern. Oh and the blue dog bag I did not show is a simple box bag I cut out.

2 Likes

These are beautiful @anjsmiles !

1 Like

Beautiful work!

1 Like

Those are so great! I love them, let me know if you have some left to sell after the show!

1 Like

I loooooove the looks of these! Lovely @anjsmiles, can’t wait to see them in person.

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous

1 Like