I got shyann! Can I see yours?

My daughter bought me Shyann for Christmas. I never would have bought her as I’ve scrolled by plenty of times, but looking at her now she has a really cute face and I love that she’s small. My daughter told me I better not sell her lol. So she will be my keeper.

11 Likes

This was mine, from the biracial Shyann kit.

9 Likes

Biracial colored kit

14 Likes

Your babies are beautiful, Thank you. I can’t believe I’ve never really focused on her before.

Here’s one of mine from years ago.

13 Likes

She’s a adorable I love her little curls. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Thank you! I probably would have done things differently now. Different skin tones and lower eyebrows. She almost always comes out cute no matter what is done to her. Lol

1 Like

She was around my third and came out very dolly.

10 Likes

I think she chose very well for you, Shyann is always such a beautiful baby she is on my wish list. Look forward to seeing seeing her painted later!

1 Like

She is a cutie :blush:

I can’t wait to start on her. I may have to push her up in my lineup.

1 Like

here’s the two I’m working on

10 Likes

14 Likes

She looks like my cousin when she was a baby☺️

Beautiful!!!

1 Like

Your coloring is always so beautiful!

2 Likes

Here are 2 that I have done in the past.

11 Likes

Biracial Shyann gave me lots of difficulties. She was my 3rd. I’ll be doing another in the future to make up for her as she is a very cute kit. I have different limbs and will not do another biracial kit, I’d rather build the color myself.

9 Likes

Shyann is gorgeous, she was one of my favorites years back, and in the end I made my keeper Shyann into mermaid called Lorelei, naturally :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Wow, I love getting to see her as a brunette and a blonde back to back! Beautiful babies!

2 Likes