I got a Knitting loom set

Hat for my daughter 2nd try, lol!

13 Likes

Wow that is beautiful I love your color combination she will love it I bet!

1 Like

I love that color combo you have going on !

1 Like

I also got a set of Boye looms because that was all they had at Michaelā€™s and I wanted to try them. They are a little tricky and I can see how it would go faster without that groove. Iā€™m going to order the Kb ones. They have small gauge looms and look easier. This is my first loom project.

DSCN0299

And my second:

DSCN0302

Both babies are WIP.

16 Likes

@PutABonnetOnIt @LillyBellesBabies She wanted a Pom Pom which I added, she does like it.
@jeanhai they are so cute! I love the fluffy yarn.

2 Likes

I bet it is even cuter with the Pom Pom!

1 Like

Wow you are a natural love that soft yarn is that pipsqueak yarn?

Oh wow now those are nice ! as to the lip on the looms yes I see how it could be a problem but as I know it is there it is an easy work around for me .
I only had one hang up on them so far and that was when I first started using it and got my yarn too tight since I am doing alright with them until I break the ones I have lol I donā€™t want to spend more on new ones.

1 Like

I am finishing up rooting on my new baby so she can model my dress I knitted on the loom I might add it isnā€™t finished yet either :smile:
I still have to assemble it but I do have the knitting finished so that is one big step forward hope I dont find two steps back as I do sometimes.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my little Darren WIP with a set I made for him. A hat,booties and mittens :slight_smile: They fit him perfectly. I followed a pattern for the socks, but just made stuff up as I went along for the mitts lol

15 Likes

I am so excited to see your dress!

2 Likes

That looks so professional it all matches so perfectly lovely set!!

3 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: Right now Iā€™m in the middle of making a similar set in Lavender & White.Once I have enough of them made Iā€™m probably going to donate some sets to a local womenā€™s shelter

4 Likes

I was just in joannas and completely forgot to grab the look to make some baby socks. Could you remind me how many pegs are on the sock making oneā€¦Great idea. There are so many that could benefit from donations like that.

1 Like

The little loom is 12 pegs :slight_smile: I got mine at walmart for like 8$. I also use the 12 peg loom to make the mittens. I can send you the ā€œpatternā€ if youā€™d like lol Itā€™s literally just what I wrote don as I made them but Iā€™d be happy to share.
There definitely is a huge need for them, especially as it gets closer to winter here in Canada, there will be lots of babies in need of warm hats.

3 Likes

I would love the pattern. Thank you. Btw I have not found time to write down my bunny pattern for you yet sorry.

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: I made a teddy bear recently and hated every second of it lol I donā€™t know that Iā€™ll do another haha So tedious making all the tiny parts. I will get the pattern for you and pm it to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Super cute !

1 Like

So am I lol sometimes the mind envisions something but the end results donā€™t quite match :smile:

2 Likes

It is Pipsqueak yarn. I love it for baby things because itā€™s sooo super soft.

1 Like