I didn't recognize this baby at first!

I saw this doll on ebay, and I had no idea it was the Juliet kit at first! I know, I am, just crazy! The smallest things fascinate me! :laughing: Lol! It is beautifully done, and the first pic, It looks SO real!!! :heart: I am not a fan of this kit, but now I think I am…:wink:

Just thought I would share!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Realism-Reborn-doll-Resale-detailed-LAYAWAY-newborn-baby-boy-Christmas-/181956539518?hash=item2a5d74747e:g:AnUAAOSw8-tWaD-Y

7 Likes

That’s Juliet? I love the Lips!

2 Likes

I am not fond of the ears. lol. There are a few kits the ears are very weird on.

3 Likes

I had that same feeling for Celeste. I totally was not a fan of her kit, but then I saw her as a vampire and fell in love!!! :blush:

2 Likes

Beautifully done. I’ve just done Juliet as a portrait doll of my little niece, Lily Mai Phoebe. It looks so much like her that my brother started calling it the “Lily” doll x

2 Likes

I really like the eyebrows…they are well painted… :smile:

2 Likes

Celeste as a Vampire??? Do you have a pic?

3 Likes

Actually, yes. But I have to say that I searched Google for Celeste by Cindy Musgrove Vampire, and I couldn’t find the baby I absolutely fell in love with (sadly she’s not in my collection either). But I can tell you that there is a lady on YouTube who made the one that I fell in love with, her username is heytherespookieface. I’m sure she has a video up that you could look at to see Celeste as a vamp. Sorry I couldn’t find a pic!

3 Likes

Hmm well this is the only video I seen that shows her! :slight_smile: Her Lennox.

2 Likes