Hurray!

Congratulations! Happy for you!

1 Like

That is wonderful, Helen!..Congrats on a quick sale!

Thanks Starr.

How do people see all the babies available on Reborns.com? When I click the Babies for Adoption tab it only shows dolls posted within the last 24 hours, there are no page buttons, etc. If I click one of the “see more babies” buttons it shows random sets of 8-12 babies, some of which are already adopted.

I see there is a search feature but it seems like it should be possible to just page through all the available babies. .???

If you click on the babies for adoption bar at the top of the page it only brings up the available babies. If you don’t specify, all the others show as well.

@Lynaea On the “Babies For Adoption” page, the words like “12 hours ago” etc. do not refer to when the doll was first posted. They refer to when the doll appeared on the featured page. This is because the dolls in each nursery go through a rotation for appearing as featured. So a doll that has been on the site for three days may say “5 hours ago” for example. You can use the search engine at the top to see other dolls. You can’t really scroll through all the dolls. The search engine is at the top. Just click on search and you can enter things, but the way that works best for me is to click search and then, on the right hand side you will see Nursery names. You can click on them and explore various nurseries and see what’s available, or below that you will find a way to search more specifically. You can put in things like open eyes, toddler, ethnic, etc. and only those will turn up. This took me awhile too. The system could probably be tweaked a bit. But this site is amazing and worth the effort to learn.

2 Likes

Best way to view all babies(for sale and adopted) is go through everyone’s nursery on right hand side. Then you can view all babies. You can also select custom area on top to view custom babies. I’ve been on site for a long time. Well before it became a paid site. It’s great, I never use ebay anymore, Dave is super helpful, receive many orders including custom orders also. Can’t beat it for the price and service.

1 Like

adutt, I am brand new on the site and I absolutely agree with you already! My first listed doll sold within a week…faster than many of my ebay sales.

1 Like

You don’t have to wait for payment, and you weed out false buyers pretty quick.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies.
I guess if the dolls are selling, customers are able to find them. I was just concerned that dolls might be listed and then ‘disappear’ after the first day. It definitely seems like it needs some tweaking, the different search criteria are great but what if you’re not sure what you want or are just looking to browse a bit?

I was actually curious about Honojane’s Tibby, it took me a few minutes to find her due to the sight set up, as was mentioned I had to find her Nursery first.

It’s a relatively new site though so no doubt it will continue to improve.
I’ve got two babies mostly done so am curious about all the options :blush:

2 Likes

It’s actually been around for awhile, just starting being a paid sight for about a year. Dave is great about taking suggestions if you have any. Or if there are “bugs”.

Yes I’m going to ROSE. I’m going to enter the competition, shop like crazy, take a class, go to the baby shower and other fun stuff. I can’t wait.

3 Likes