Hurray!

I just sold my little Mary Wren (Honey) on reborns.com. The buyer paid. I ship her on Monday. Awesome! She’ll be on her way to Wisconsin where I was born.

14 Likes

Great!! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

congrats :slight_smile: and on reborns you pay a monthly membership fee thats it ive sold a baby on reborns also
its really easy

1 Like

@vacena, there are no fees other than the monthly fee. If you use PayPal they’ll take their usual fee.

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations on your sale, bet you are feeling jubilant about now!

1 Like

You go girl , Congrats :smile:

1 Like

Yippee! I knew somebody would love her.

1 Like

She was on reborns.com exactly one week… I lowered her price yesterday because I thought I must have been nuts when I priced her and she sold today. I have had three enquiries, all very serious, about my booboo baby,emily too so she may go soon. My Tibby I knew would be a difficult sell, but maybe someone will be longing for a doll to do tea parties with. She’s perfect for that.

@ vacenaI officially love reborns.com. It was an absolutely no stress sell. It’s easy to list and paypal is as easy as ebay without the paranoia.

1 Like

Congratulations! I am glad it was a success for you.

Thank you everybody! As soon as I knew I had to fly to the forum to tell you guys.

1 Like

I am so happy for you, Helen. I have been looking at reborns.com, but have had much on my plate right now, so will probably try that route when things slow down a bit here. Yayyyyyy! ~Diane~

Diane, when you are ready to sell, give it a try. It’s a much different experience from Ebay. I may list on reborn mall too. I’d like to see that place “happen” too. We need some really good venues. I’m not much about Etsy because it gets people who are looking for so many different things. I like these other sites much better, although in all fairness, I’ve never tried Etsy.

1 Like

YAY!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the fireworks, Karen!

Yay!!!

Helen, I realized I responded to a question on here but didn’t congratulate you sooooo… CONGRATULATIONS!!! :smile: :star2: :dancer:

Thank you Amy dear.

1 Like

Helen…that’s so wonderful for you. Congrats!!! Baby money!!! I’m going to give reborns.com after the Ireland Challange and the ROSE show.

1 Like

Are you going to ROSE? Lucky! Maybe another year I’ll be able to go… Do you have dolls there or are you just going to look and/or do classes?