Hubbies with reborns. Post pix here!

Ok so I am a few weeks late getting it and I had to have the phone ready so it’s not a great pic but here you go lol…

Our 2 year old was showing off her new monkey I made to her daddy and she said “hold it daddy” so he did for like 2 seconds haha.

10 Likes

And now he’ll never live it down. I told my husband a while back you were all posting your husbands with babies on the site and he did not offer up his services. I may take the route that Nikki did… @Nikkiroc :laughing:

If he could fall asleep in his recliner again with his headset on like he does sometimes… Hee hee…

6 Likes

Lololol I promise , you will laugh the whole time! It’s fun!

5 Likes

You are just a little bit evil, girl! :laughing: :imp: Love you!

4 Likes

Bahhhh! I keep forgetting to get one with Paul. I asked him and he said I could… Well, first he looked at me cautiously and said I dont have pose weird like theyre breastfeeding or anything, right? Lolol!

6 Likes

Lololololol I didn’t think of that!!!

3 Likes

I just love this thread…enjoy seeing all the hubbies with the reborn’s…Nikki…you made my day…:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: …Finally here is my hubby with baby and Yuki…he just got back home from doing some groceries and Yuki was happy to say hello…!!..

8 Likes

Awwwweeee! And thank you!!! I’ll do more when I get my chance!:wink:

Make sure it is with Puggly! hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh my God!!! TOTALLY!!! I will get it!!! Tonight!!! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes

That’ll teach him! lol

2 Likes

Lololol yes… I forgot his payment was still needed for the rudeness. Good looking out!!! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::wink::heart:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see it Nikki…!!..:slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok! It will be my tonight mission! I will steal pugley from the office and smuggle him home for a photo shoot!!!

3 Likes

Tread lightly… we want you to be able to go to ROSE. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Lololol he won’t ever know… I’m sneaky!!! :imp:

5 Likes

Heehee. I would totally have to sneak one too.

2 Likes