Hubbies with reborns. Post pix here!

Awe…,these are nice pics.

2 Likes

LOL!! Busted! He’s VERY mischievous! I think he’s handsome, too. :wink: Thanks. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I see Addy!!! Pretty girl!!

3 Likes

Here’s my fella … Bob… holding my babies. My “firstborn” Libby and my Christmas swap baby Shyann from @adh_Angela. Only two completed babies here at the moment :smile:

25 Likes

Aw! That’s a cute one. These guys needed some recognition, don’t you think?

4 Likes

@honojane Helen I wish he could come to ROSE with me but that many days with women and babies might be a little much LOL! Can’t wait to meet you in person!

3 Likes

Thank you ladies for sharing your hubbys and babies with the rest of us. It’s so nice to see that they join in just to see you happy!! All the pictures are so adorable----Thanks MEN!!

4 Likes

My husband is going to be there. They could hang out together.

1 Like

I want more pictures! I love these.

1 Like

It would be too expensive for us both to come. We had talked about it but decided I would come alone this time.

3 Likes

Girls… This is just sad. My sweet husband refuses to play with us. :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

Just kiss her!!Not happening. Poor baby Kate. :***(

25 Likes

Helen this is such a cute picture. Your husband is being so great to join in and the babies are darling. Don’t think I’ll get one in my husbands arms, he looks but doesn’t touch.

4 Likes

My hubby with Avery

14 Likes

I’m going to wait til mine is asleep!!!

14 Likes

Yes he is cute and he must be a wonderful husband to be such a good sport !!

4 Likes

Lol!

2 Likes

Be very very sneaky! LOL

4 Likes

I know!!! I have to be careful not to laugh!!! He hates when I take pictures of him sleeping… And that’s without dolls in the picture! :scream: now I’m like… Are you tired? You look tired? Lolololol power of persuasion !

9 Likes

Hahaha! I have multiple pics of hubby sleeping and the younger kids in bed too… :heart: He doesn’t like them as much as me… lol

3 Likes

The pictures that is… hahahaha

3 Likes