How many kits?

I just went and counted ~ I have 14 kits in my stash right now, working on 4, plus 2 we don’t talk about :imp:

4 Likes

Heehee, It works Helen, You just put your totes in the bottom or your walk in closet but leave one out in the room so you can see it so that you don’t get too depressed thinking you have none and make sure that the one you leave out only has a few kits in it so you feel just panicky enough to want to browse and buy a few more… :smile:

5 Likes

That is so funny Starr, but I understand, I have all of mine in those plastic shoe boxes and I have more than I want to even think about. If I really think about it------I’ll never get them all done before I die. Oh well, I’m happy in the mean time surrounded by all of them. I can see now that I have purchased some of the more expensive kits that I like the faces of, that the other BB kits are going to fall by the wayside. Ho Hum.

4 Likes

There are some really pretty babies coming out…the problem is that they all come out at once…LOL
I cancelled my credit card a few years back because it was just too stressful knowing it was sitting dormant in my purse…didn’t want it feeling too lonely for too long…and I had no will power when new kits came out so one day I bit the bullet and paid the wretched thing off and shredded it…I have regretted it to this very day…hahahahahahahahahahaha! Seriously though, I am much better off…at least all the ones I have are paid in full at the time of purchase so I don’t start hating them when I look at them for putting me in debt…

3 Likes

Lynn, I think it means we have to live a really long time so we can finish them all!

4 Likes

Blame it on the sales and LE preorders. If everything were an open edition and stayed a constant price, you ladies could just buy them as you make them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

i have two im working on three waiting for bodies, i.m being stubborn and wiating to see if bb has a july 4th sale thats when ill order all the bodies for all my bodiless kits
and i have 10 in the tote in the closet

1 Like

Yay, I can get behind that ! My Grandmother died at 102 and my Mother is 89 and healthy as a horse. I did however lose my only sibling almost 2 years ago and she was only 67, strange how life works. So maybe I’ll make it and get all my reborning done. Of course I will have to live as long as my Gramma in order to do it though!!

3 Likes

I don’t even dare to count. I just got four this week and got about 6 preorders and I am pre-ordering another three in the next couple weeks. I have a big closet that has probably around 75-100 kits, if not more. I actually had to install shelves just to put more kits on. Even if I live to be 100 I don’t think I will get done with them all. So I think I may have a baby problem. But I just can’t help myself!

2 Likes

About 20 and I thought I was nuts but you guys are making me feel better.

1 Like

I feel like I need MORE! I’m slacking!:flushed:

1 Like

Over 30 and since I usually average 1 a month, I am nuts to continue to pre-order. Right now, I am expecting Penelope, 3 Anastsias (should ship mid- July) and I just got 2 Serenitys and Twin B. I will get Twin A from ROSE (I am not going, but I have friends that are!). AND - I will be gone for a week from July 7 and then another week in August and then football season starts. I guess I have more kits than I have time?

2 Likes

I have never heard of this before. I have a few credit cards (store and regular ones) and I don’t have any recorded income for myself either. All of my credit cards that I have go off of my “household income” which includes my husband’s income. They are solely in my name and he isn’t anywhere on them. They are major credit cards also and not a fly by night bank of any kind. Although I maybe shouldn’t be telling you this. LOL

1 Like

I have 6 waiting and 1 I’m working on Cooper

1 Like

Cooper is next for me!!!

I am a stay at home wife and mom, now retired and I have no income of my own, but my husband gets a card for me when he gets his card, They often let you do that. Would that work for you? I don’t know your situation.

1 Like

The amount of kits that I have are 30 babies and 10 primates!
Debbie G.

1 Like

I have 12 right now. But have the itch to buy another Kadence and Kaelin and do twins. I am doing Kadence for someone and fell in love with her and thought I have to do these two as brother and sister. Shame on me for even thinking buying more at this time​:scream:. I am hoping they will throw another good sale over the 4 th so I can do the Dumplin challenge and get the other two. :smile:

3 Likes

Around 20.

Wow that is strange. I didn’t have any issues getting any of mine and I haven’t had any recorded income for 10 years. Plus we owe on our house and car. Although I should probably be wishing they wouldn’t give me one either since it just gets me in trouble. Lol