How do you feel after shipping a doll?

I’ve never really thought about it much, I don’t bond with my dolls but I’m shipping Blueberry out tomorrow or Wednesday and I’m going to miss her! I shipped precious gift today and I feel nothing, but I really disliked that doll. How do you feel after shipping a doll? Both mommies are excited to get their babies, so it’s worth it. Journey is another one that I’ll miss, a lot I think. I technically have enough for my puppy now so I could keep her but I’m not a collector. I won’t be upset if she doesn’t sell though, I really do love this baby though

5 Likes

Congratulations for you sales !
I don’t miss them when they go. The only one I miss was my Gabriel, I have sold him in my house in person. It was hard to let him go !

1 Like

Selling in person is hard! I do a lot of it and I love seeing their reactions but it’s harder. I haven’t really ever missed any before, other than little Blessing Winters. But I love Blueberry and Journey so it’ll be hard to say goodbye, especially to Journey. But my puppy is so worth it!

1 Like

Once in a while I get that sinking feeling for a moment…BUT dolls selling means more dolly dollars!! And that means new kits;) and…the cycle continues! Lol

2 Likes

Haha yup! That describes it perfectly! I’m really having to resist buying a new kit right now but there isn’t one that has caught my eye yet. I’m avoiding looking. But January feels SO far away right now. I don’t know what I’ll do til then to keep busy lol

1 Like

Wait for the labor day sales!:wink: I’m holding out till then

1 Like

I don’t know about buying anything from bb, they never sell well for me.

1 Like

Irresistibles should have a sale. I’m hoping:)

Shipping is too much from there, it basically ends up working out to be too much. And most of the kits I would buy are available from macs. I will take a look for sure but I’m not certain if I’ll buy another kit until after my pup comes home even though that’s not for a while.

1 Like