Horrible news...😭

I am so sorry you have had this happen to you. I wish you comfort and blessings for things to get better soon.

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss! Sending love hugs and prayers to you and your family!

1 Like

That is so scary!!! I can’t even imagine! My son forgot to open the flue on Christmas and started a fire in the fireplace thaw quickly got out of control! It was terrifying! Luckily once the flue was open the flames shot out the chimney instead of licking the walls and the tree and no one was harmed and no damage was done. It was a taste enough to know how scary it just have been to wake up in the middle of the night to a fire out of control!

This is why I don’t sleep!

Prayers are with you and your family! Hopefully insurance will kick in and provide hotel funds for you guys!

I am so so sorry

Afful! I am so sorry about your home and pets, but so glad to hear that all human lives are saved.

1 Like

So sorry you are having to go through this and on top of losing everything to lose some of your pets is just really too much. I hope your family will all pull together and be able to start over and that insurance will cover the costs of rebuilding your lives. You must all be overwhelmed right now. I’m just so glad you all are safe!

1 Like

Im so sorry. :cry:

I’m so sorry! So scary! Glad you and your sister are okay though.

Oh I am so sorry for you. The lost of your pets is so sad. Fire is my worst fear. I am glad there where no human life lost. I wish you courage and strength.

I’m very sorry. Praying for you all. :heart::pray:

Sorry to hear this bad news . Sadly this happened to other forum members . They had a go fund me that we could help , if needed . In one case the reborn community helped with supplies . When the person had a place to stay and was ready to start reborning we sent her supplies so she can start the art again . I remember I sent her a kit . I would be more then happy to do that for you in the near future .

Take care

1 Like

Ditto to all that has been posted. I just don’t the right words, but I am so truly sorry. I am praying for your family to get the things you need to move on with. God is good and I pray for comfort for each of you. Please keep us updated on how things are going. We care.

I am so sorry to hear this, you and your family are in my prayers.

I am so very sorry!

How terrible! :cry: Will keep you in my thoughts.

Thank you everyone! Even though k lost my whole doll collection and all my supplies, what really hurts is that my nieces lost there dolls and the kits they just bought for me to make them. I will be sure to keep everyone updated.

4 Likes

Oh that’s awful. I’m sorry for you and your animals.

I’m so so sorry :cry:

Oh I am so very sorry! I am also sorry you lost fur babies. Emotionally this experience will hit harder a bit later so just be ready for it and we are all here for you if you need to vent or share, whatever you need❤️

1 Like

I hate to ask but does anyone have…

X2 bean by Denise Pratt
Easton by Michelle Fagan
Leilani awake

Those were the dolls my nieces lost. I can try to pay as soon as I can.

3 Likes