Home from Hospital

Just wanted to touch base with all. I was released to come home yesterday from the hospital. I was so very happy. There is just no place like your own bed. They were so wonderful at the hospital but I was still ready for home. Things are looking good considering the circumstance. My right artery in my heart was 100% blocked but with the medical response I received things look really good. I am tired but that’s normal, and yes I have many battle wounds from all the IV"S and the surgical site through the groin area. But all in all I feel good. Later I plan to go down and spend some time in my craft room working on my dolls. That does a heart good. Sounds like I will be off work for a bit so I will be able to spend time painting. Once again thank you for thinking of me. God Bless~

8 Likes

May God’s Blessings be with you too. I’m so glad to hear that you are home and recuperating. After spending several days at the hospital this summer, I know what you mean about “no place like your own bed”. Will continue to keep you in my prayers.

1 Like

Welcome back Deb, so glad everything worked out well for you. Yes the rest will do you a world of good and the reborning-----well that’s the icing on the cake!! Everyone here was concerned about you. Wishing good health for you, take care of yourself.

1 Like

Good to know that you are doing better and at home. Bet your daughter is relieved too! Take care of yourself and don’t overdo. I know all those kits are calling your name but don’t try to put in a double shift on them!

1 Like

Great news!!

So glad you are doing better! Keeping you in prayer and hoping you have a lovely Thanksgiving.

I am so glad that you are doing well! Not nice to scare us like that. I’m glad that you are resting. Now you can work on all of the babies that have been waiting for you. I’m sure your family is happy to have you home. Will keep you in my prayers, get lots of rest and take care of yourself… :slight_smile:

Welcome home! Hope your recovery is a speedy one and you will be able to make some beautiful babies!