Ho! Ho! Ho! Christmas swap 2019 ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ

Adorable!!

Nice! I see a beautiful crocheted blanket, too!

1 Like

It is so beautiful :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you @Leabelle! Received my package today :slight_smile: Love the buffalo plaid!

Ty for the fingerless gloves, too!

11 Likes

Such lovely gifts!!

@Reborndaddyog I know this is the first time playing with us. My husband assured me that you just donโ€™t know how we play. :upside_down_face: I crocheted that blanket and hat just for you. I had fun going around trying to find all of those things that I sent to you as I live in a very small Town with only two Dept. Stores. Please when you get time can you show everything, that is a big part of our fun.

4 Likes

@Mommarobin So cute! What is that next to the adorable hat and booties? Did you make that Hat? @Leabelle

I am glad you like it ! Itโ€™s difficult to choose for someone we donโ€™t know well ! But it was fun !

Didnโ€™t make the hat but I crocheted the mitts and booties, and the fingerless gloves.

3 Likes

The fingerless gloves are cute, I need to make some of those for myself!

1 Like

Easy to make and so useful !

1 Like

I very seldom wear a coat but will wear a scarf, gloves and maybe a hat. If would be nice leaving my fingers out. Iโ€™m going to look up a pic now. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes! Here is everything, I love the hat and blanket and I will cherish itโ€‹:blue_heart: and thatโ€™s so cool now knowing you searched around for all this stuff!! I love it all!! My son took the reindeer from me and went to bed with it :blue_heart: I think Iโ€™m also missing one outfit that my partner accidentally put in the wash but I will post that too!

17 Likes

@AnnieSokay Everything is so lovely! Love to see that reindeer is so loved already.
Annette and Isabelle @Leabelle, great job on your hand made items! I can tell that they were made with love!

3 Likes

You are welcome and thank you, @Reborndaddyog Now I feel better. I had my family help me. We had lots of fun! So happy your baby loves the Reindeer. Hope you or one of your customers enjoy!

1 Like

@AnnieSokay You chose a lot of beautiful things! I love the baby blanket/hat and the adorable onesies and matching shoes.

1 Like

Thank you Alycia โ€œalybrickโ€. What a cute layout. I love the pink yet winter theme. That had to be challenging for you. Love the but frills so I turned it around to show them off. Too cute.

10 Likes

Wow everything is adorable! I love the deer theme.

2 Likes

What a cute Pink Themed Layette! Love the outfit with the Tutu on the bottom!

2 Likes

Yay! I just opened my swap from @Sarabeth Itโ€™s beautiful! Thank you so much! The little mouse sleeper is so cute!!

9 Likes