Hey, guess what?

We all love you Nikki!! Enjoy your bottle of wine! :heart: :wine_glass:

1 Like

Enjoy your bottle of wine!! :smile:

1 Like

Enjoy that wine Nikki girl you deserve it.

1 Like

Ooooohhhhhh Nikki, you MUST try. Glass of milk with pumpkin spice kaluah. Aaahhhh! Like drinking a hard pumpkin pie with whipped cream :wink:

4 Likes

Yum! That sounds delish! Delish, not relish. Stupid spell check!

3 Likes

Bless your heart hun! Enjoy the wine and big hugs to you!

3 Likes

Bless your heart hun! Enjoy the wine and big hugs to you!

2 Likes

Love you, sweetie!

4 Likes

6 Likes

I am screen shotting all these!!! Love them Bebe!!!

2 Likes

Glad to be of service, Nikki! :laughing: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Awwww!!! Love you too !!! I am smiling big… And wishing I wasn’t out of wine!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

I love you, too, Nikki. You’re such a sweet, special person full of light and positivity. Enjoy that bottle of wine :heart:

3 Likes

Hi Becca…You’ve changed your hair colour??? looks really nice…(It may just be the lighting or the photo but either way…looks great…lol) :smile:

3 Likes

Hugs and love,have a glass for me . Heres to you and good health. :wine_glass:

2 Likes

Hey, Starr- how are you? Thanks so much! :blush: It’s just the lighting (it’s crazy how different your hair can look under certain lights) but I was actually considering dying my hair or doing highlights. Think I’ll leave it alone, though. Don’t want any extra damage :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know what you mean…I have quit bleaching the front of mine for about 6 years now but am thinking of doing it again since it’s had a long rest from being processed…lol

I am naturally dark brown hair but when I divorced a not so nice person, I decided to put blonde in the front and wore it like that for years and years…After I re- met my aussie sweetheart that we married in 2006 I went back to my natural colour but as I am getting older, I think the lighter colour at least in the front might be a bit kinder to me and those little wrinkles we refer to as ‘creases’ when we’re young might be a little less pronounced…hahahahahahaha! AND…have some of those lovely grey hairs that I am having to cover anyway so may as well blonde up the front while I’m at it…lol

This was then

This is now

4 Likes

You’re beautiful, Starr!! I like the bleached look but LOVE your current look. I know about needing a change, though. :wink:

2 Likes

Love them both. You are who you are and both are wonderful.

1 Like

Thank you ladies…very sweet of you to say…I haven’t decided yet if I am going back with the blonde or not…waiting for hubby to give me some input…(He is smart enough to phrase it right though so he hasn’t committed either way yet…lol)

3 Likes