Hey, guess what?

2 things.
#1 I love all of you. Thank you. It’s weird being so sad about one thing and so happy about another… And that’s all the love you ladies give me. I am honored.
#2 I am going to drink an ENTIRE bottle of GOOD WINE! :wine_glass:
Can we pretend none of this ever happened?

27 Likes

We love you, too! Enjoy the wine!! :cocktail: :yum:

2 Likes

I don’t know how they would look but I have heard Build a Bear clothes will fit and there are a lot on Ebay. Some are really cute but not sure you want your Calebs to look like a Build a Bear.

2 Likes

Sorry did not mean for this to post here. But, Nicki, we do all really love you.

2 Likes

LOVE YOU NIKKI!!! Enjoy that wine!

3 Likes

Lolol I thought I drank 2 much wine! Loloololol

5 Likes

Love you Nikki! :kissing_heart: You are so special to me!

2 Likes

Haven’t known you for very long Nikki but I love you like a daughter…Enjoy that wine… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yup!!! :wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:

2 Likes

Biggest hugs ever coming across the world to you…Love you too Nikki

2 Likes

Big hugs to you girl!!

2 Likes

Cheers Mate !

3 Likes

Hey Piglet, we’ll never forget because we love you—BUT–we will go on and not talk about it, unless you want to. Now—I am so happy that you jumped back on the forum cause we 'REALLY MISSED YOU and your lovable ways. Drink wine my friend, drink wine. We are all sending you a toast!!! LOVE YOU MUCH!!! GLAD you’re back!!

3 Likes

@Nikkiroc, soooo happy to see you back here! We love you ~ take care of yourself, rest, and oh, yeah if wine helps, then bring it on.

(((HUGS)))

2 Likes

I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

7 Likes

I’d be right there beside you if I could…with love…hugs…and more wine if needed. :pensive::heart:

2 Likes

Have a bottle for me, too. Nikki. Although both at the same time might not be your best option.

2 Likes

You guys are the best… If I ever win the lottery I am paying for all of you to come over! We will rent a hotel on south padre, and have a wine and baby fest.

7 Likes

I’ll be there, Nikki!

2 Likes

Whatever you want chickie! Big hugs. Cheers :wink:

1 Like