*****Here They Are - Christmas Swap Babies*****

where are the other 4 ?

4 Likes

Miranda may know more?

It shows She has not been on since Dec 16th if I read the profile correct(still trying to figure out how the forum works) I hope everything is ok with Her.

1 Like

1 baby is still in transit and is expected to be delivered anytime between Jan 2nd and Jan 15th depending on how backed up the postal service ended up being over the holidays. @kissnangel, has 2 babies that she needs to post pictures of once she opens the boxes, she said they (daughter and herself) didnā€™t get to open their boxes because they dealing with something regarding her son that was in the accident (no more information on that yet or about those babies), @Wyattsmommy just hasnā€™t submitted any pictures yet.

5 Likes

Just letting you ladies knowā€¦come and lookā€¦have added 3 more babies to the Christmas swap listā€¦just wanting on one that is still in transitā€¦will update when it is receivedā€¦ :smile:
LOVELY BABIES, LADIES!!

3 Likes

The baby you made is beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi Ladies, I have been away for the week so just getting back and going though all the topics and comments (there are hundreds and hundreds to read through - over 120 new topics in just 5 days not to mention all the comments on those and previous topics so will probably never get through them allā€¦hahaha!) BUT I did find that this last baby had arrived safely so have posted the final picture on the baby swap photos aboveā€¦So glad that everything came through ok for you both Betty and Carrie-Anneā€¦ :smile:

9 Likes